Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Short Weekend..


Shah Alam – Kuala Kubu Bahru (KKB) – Port Dickson (PD) – Klang – Shah Alam.. Yes, we made it in one day uolls.. Saturday kene kerja so ada Sunday je nak berjimba-jimba.. Hehe..

 We started the journey to Kuala Kubu Bahru early in the morning, 7.00am as I have bengkel to attend.. Bengkel kecantikan kau.. huhu.. Specifically it was a make-up class organized by Persatuan Wanita Berdaya (PWB) in Balai Raya Kampung Kelapa, KKB .. Diorang pun ada facebook tau.. Just search for PWB KKB, mesti jumpe.. Banyak activiti yang dianjurkan tau.. Still remembered one of my frens said, kelass kau nyah.. haha.. Keras-keras pun nak make up ke?? She really knew me better since we’re in uni before.. Haha..

Million thanks to daddy coz he allows me to join the bengkel, sending me to KKB and taking care of the kids that day.. We actually brought the kids together and to kill the time daddy brought them to playground and strolling around the kampung while mommy was having the class.. The activity started late as scheduled and ended at 1pm..

Kesian kat anak2, waiting for mommy sampai tertidur.. Huhu..

As soon as the event ended, we straight headed to PD as my two siblings were waiting for us since morning.. Actually, my sister in law did called me a night before and invited us to have a picnic in PD like last time we have it.. Unfortunately tak boleh make it early.. But, tetap nak join.. Actually, I'm very excited to go there as I wanted Umar walking, playing and feeling with the beach sands.. Hoho.. I never bring him to any beaches to do so.. Iman da selalu pergi beach.. Dah pernah jejak pasir pantai.. We reached PD at about 4.00pm.. Sembang-sembang jap.. Makan-makan.. Then, I let the kids to have their own time walking around the area..











Iman was so eager to mandi.. Like she said.. Mommy nak mandi, sambil striping off her baju.. At first, I was hesitated to let Iman mandi coz I’m not around to watch her in the water.. But then, my brother ada, my sister in law pun ada to take care of her.. Both me and husband didn’t bring extra cloths so we didn’t mandi pantai this time.. I just followed and watched them for a far.. Tau-tau je Iman dah berendam.. I can see that Iman really enjoy her mandi pantai.. So did Umar..







I can’t let them playing in the water too long as the weather is still scorching hot.. Bagi rasa je macam mane air laut.. hehe.. I don’t want both Iman and Umar having sun burn tho.. Tak elok untuk kids.. haha.. So I brought them up and we're just sitting at the hut while waiting for them to naik.. We’re waiting for about 2 hours for them to show up.. The kids dah mengamuk nak lari sana sini.. Ended up daddy asked me to wait in the car as they cannot be controlled anymore.. Punya la lame diorang ni mandi pantai.. Tak takut sunburn ke?? Haih..

We left PD at 8.00 pm and heading back to KL.. Thought of having seafood as our dinner.. My brother suggested his favorite place which is Yok Mampir Restaurant.. The restaurant situated in Rantau Panjang, Klang.. A place with good taste and affordable price he said.. We had Ikan Kembung 3 rasa (2 pax), Tom Yam Poktek, Sup Ekor, Kailan Ikan Masin (2 pax), Telur Dadar (2 pax), Daging goreng kunyit (2 pax) and nasi puteh for 8 pax.. TWe mainly ordered air buah, abc and laici kang for drinks.. And they only charged us RM73 for that.. Murah kan..

We safely arrived home late at nite at 12.00pm.. I have to rush preparing the kids stuff for next day coz I'm working on Public Holiday (Thaipusam)!!! Ggrrrrrr...
Sangat jeles when thinking that daddy will have a good rest and sleep for next whole day.. Huh..

Personally, I really appreciate the time that we spent together.. Walaupun sekejap.. Everyone has their own life and family.. Semua dah kahwin.. Semua da kerja.. So this is the only time that we can share with our loved ones.. Really missed those old time while we're young.. Huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment