Thursday, January 10, 2013

Reminiscing 2012 – Part 1

As for me, I would say that last year was the toughest year in my life ever.. Alhamdulillah, I have my dearly Husband, my adek beradek, my family around and support me every now and then..

Resigned from previous company in Aug 2011 was the hardest decision to make.. Being a jobless wife and being pregnant at the same time, you have no idea on what I have to face. My due date was on Jan 2012 so everything needs to be prepared especially on baby’s stuff and hospitalization fees.. We need to prepare the unexpected.. 

Preparation for adek baby in the oven was ala kadar.. We decided not to belanja sakan as kakak’s stuff still in good condition.. Can re-cycle.. Sian adek.. We only shopping last minute for few items.. All in blue color as we were expecting a boy.. Some more, nenek & atok Pahang already bought baju, lampin, n other stuffs for adek.. Syukur, jimat daddy kata.. When the time comes, I safely delivered my liltle boy on 16th Jan 2012.. I had my confinement period at my mom’s house like Iman’s time..

Early 2012, I had started to build up my career.. I don’t think that I can stand to stay at home without doing nothing.. Working, having my own career I mean.. Everyday makan, tido, makan, tido, watching tv such a boring thing to do.. So by that month I was struggling to find any job.. Any job would do.. Haha.. Nmpk sgt mcm desperate.. Job interviews here and there.. Jauh n dekat.. and finally I hit ones.. Working in sub urban area was not in my plan actually.. Never crossed my mind that I would working in hulu selangor.. huhu.. But then it is almost a year now.. and I still here..

Need to end up the story coz need to get home early.. Will continue the story but donno when.. hehe..

p/s: Everyday I will miss my two sayang.. adek n kakak.. xtau kenapa..


Till then..bye2..

2 comments: