Monday, January 14, 2013

Reminiscing 2012 – Part 2

During the time dpt kerja baru, I still applied for another job.. Still went for another interviews.. Cuti jgn ckp la kan.. Mc pun amek semata nak p interview.. haha.. Kite selalu pk yg itu kot yang terbaik utk kita.. tp sbnrnye tak.. You will never thought that ‘this’ is better for you compare to ‘that’ until u find and face it by urself.. I don’t know others but it happened to me.. You never knew what Allah has plan for you kan.. Always a better plan..

In May, got one job offer.. But the salary was slightly lower than present company.. Nak accept ke x.. Nak ke tak.. After long long discussion with mr hubs, I decided to accept the offer due to time and km.. it’s actually sgt dekat dgn rumah.. it took about 5 mins by car.. and maybe 15mins by walking or running.. if compared to present company, I need to travel for about 2 hours a day, rm9 for toll, fuel lg kan.. For the time being I said its ok for me to work with that salary.. lame2 bleh naik.. kalau naik.. Redha je la..

I tendered resignation notice 2 weeks earlier.. Actually 24hours notice should be enuff as I’m not confirm yet.. but as a dedicated and responsible person, I think hantar awal la.. So that management will be prepared.. Da la company baru lepas external audit.. too many documentation to deal with.. Improvement here and there.. Answering CARs.. Siapkan keje dulu so boleh pegi dengan tenang kan.. hehe..

Before went home on last day, I called one of the director just to thank him for giving me a chance to work with the company.. sangat2 appreciate dikala sangat2 perlukan kerja.. and he thanked me back for what I did for the company especially during the audit time.. During last conversation, he countered me an offer.. The thing that I never had before.. sblm ni maybe manager ckp kalo ko nak berhenti, berhenti la.. ade aku kesah.. siap dpt surat, your resignation is accepted lg.. haha. Tapi kali ni sangat la lain..

On Sunday, got SMS from him regarding the offer.. He offered me with new position and my salary will be revised.. Increment up to RM1k++.. Can’t you believe it?? No rite? I showed the SMS to Mr. Hubs.. It this for real?? Nak tau.. I siap berlari-lari lagi dlm rumah after finished reading it.. haha.. Silly me.. But as a professional, I text him back and saying that ‘can you give me time to consider and I will inform you on Monday morning..’ Haha.. nak gelak ok.. So end the story of cari kerja lain.. That’s is why I’m still here.. Berkhidmat utk diri sendiri n keluarga..

This year both my family and family in law have newbies in the family.. Me and my husband got 2 adek ipar sekaligus.. pakcik pun dapat ok.. Wedding Nuzaihan, mr. hubs’ lil brother was on June.. Kawen dgn org Terengganu.. So we applied leave for 1 weeks as senang sekali harung  je.. huhu..
As from my side, my 3rd brother yg kawen.. dpt org jauh.. org Sungai Petani.. Makcik ai pun kawen gak.. dgn org kampong sebelah.. Both weddings were on November.. Nmpk sweet sangat diorg ni.. eh baru ai perasan diorg seme pakai bj kawen warna merah la.. Color of the year kot..


[xdpt nk upload gambar.. lappy ade prob.. pastu xtau nak wt mcm mane.. hoho..]
 
Despite having all those memories, there were few that I did not blog such as our 3rd Anniversary (special entry for that), raya time, Iman and Umar sakit every month, short gateway to Penang, Cameron Highlands, Bkt. Tinggi,  visiting our new house yg hamper nk siap, etc.. Bnyk da xingat la.. haha.. All the emotions were mixed up during this whole year. Alhamdulillah I *we actually* made it through the year.. Yeay..

 
So that’s wrap up my 2012.. azam thn ni nk aktif berblog.. can I? Insha Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment