Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So-called CNY Luchdin (Lunch + Dinner)..

Waa.. It’s a looooooong silence from me since my last entry.. I just realized that almost 2 weeks we've been entered February and there was no entry from me at all.. As to captured masa yang berlalu, here I'm to recap all those moments for my own kenang-kenangan.. Huhu.. 

This entry is actually a backdated entry.. 

Before CNY holidays, my company organized a pre-CNY celebration in our kilang.. There were makan-makan and minum-minum session (arak pun disediakan for non-muslim tau..) for all the staffs.. It’s kindda an annual celebration as it has been practiced every year by the management.. Actually the production still running as usual in the morning and was stopped at 1pm.. The event started at 3 pm and was held in one of our factory site..

Variety of food to be choose from satay, nasi goreng cina, mee kicap, udang sweet sour, fish fillet masak hape ntah, chicken curry, daging black pepper, ABC and etc.. 

 

This is what I chose for myself.. Plus ABC too.. Sangat lapar bile tengok makanan yg banyak.. Huhu.. Memang dasar pemakan..

First round baby..

Second round...

Some of the people.. Muka gembira tak hengat sebab dapat makan free.. hihi..




There were few faces that will never be seen anymore in the company.. Niza and Siti.. Sangat sedih bile diorang nak berhenti.. I just knew them less than a year and we are so closed together.. Gossiping and sharing stories everyday.. But now everyone has their own planning.. Tak pe lah.. Nanti dapat kawan baru lagi.. Hihi..

Our managements were kind enuff to announced that the company will be shutting down starting 8th till 13rd of February2013.. Yeay for that! Jumaat da start cuti.. Anddd, me and my husband decided to prolong the holiday till 17th of February 2013.. What a loooong holiday to celebrate huh?? We fully utilized the holiday by going to Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang..  Balik kampung time.. 

1 comment:

  1. ayok... makan busat ha... wei... bila nak masuk rumah baru?

    ReplyDelete