Friday, February 11, 2011

What a Busy Weekend..

salaam n hi everyone..
it's Friday already and my diary is full with planning on this weekend.. so many things to catch up.. so many things need to be done.. 

to be listed.. i need to attend talk @ Subang Perdana.. need to visit my cousin admitted to Hosp. Sg Buloh.. need to find birthday present for my nephew.. need to bring something to his birthday party.. argghh.. 

Saturday..
in the morning, my husband n i will attend a talk/taklimat given by our agency manager.. it may take half of the day i guess.. need to send Iman to babysitter as well.. oh.. sorry darling, mummy n daddy have to go to work.. *sigh*.. things that I hated most is to be away from my little doter.. even for a single minute.. oh God.. cant live without her..

in the evening, we have to rush to Hosp. Sg. Buloh as to visit my poor little cousin.. she was admitted to ward yesterday.. actually, days before she was involved in accident and felt from motorcycle.. her mother.. my aunt actually, brought her to see a doc and he only gave her pills and whatnot as there was no major injury on her.. 

unfortunately, 2 or 3 days after that, during having breakfast, there was blood came out from her nose.. all of sudden, she like to pitam n shiver herself.. then my aunt brought her to the hosp. near at her house and she was immediately transferred to Sg. Buloh as she was scanned having a minor fractured skull.. having an internal bleeding i would say..

Sunday..
 shopping for present n groceries.. i do not know what to buy for a boy.. can someone gives an idea, please.. please.. as for now.. i just think that just go to the gift shop with my hubby n grab the boy's stuff on the shelves and that's it.. by bringing him with me at least he knows better as he once become a boy before..

what to bring to the party??? oh no... what's pop up in my mind is just corn pudding @ pudding jagung.. i like it very much and the facts is....... i've never make this pudding ever seen.. haha.. i do not know if i need my mom at this time.. hehe.. maybe i'll call her and ask her how to make it.. and hopefully it will turns ok.. will update with uols later..

so.. in the evening, spending our time with my hubby's family at the party... it's makan time.. haha.. ttym uols..

2 comments:

  1. apsal doc tu just bagi ubat jer??...mesti painkiller je tuh dia bagi...teruk nye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eda,
    maybe doc cannot detect her injury on that time.. sbb xpatah ape pun.. calar2 je.. that is why he just gave her all the pills. as I know, we cannot detect any internal injury unless kite p scan or xray or darah keluar dr hidung atau mulut atau telinga etc.. tu yg dyh tau la..

    doakan die sembuh ye..

    ReplyDelete