Monday, February 21, 2011

Rude People..

Salaam..
When I write this post, my heart is really explode with atomic bomb inside. OMG.. I feel like I want to slap him.. dush.. dush.. dush.. n kill him rite now.. have u ever face people who are very2 rude when answering ur questions?? these people thinks that they are so very good at any time.. 

this morning, I met one of asst manager at my office.. Eng dept to be specified.. I asked for his help/input for answering questionnaires in order for us to enter one of the national award for 2011.. hello.. i'm doing this for the sake of our company hokey.. can you give full commitment and cooperation to me.. damn you..

actually, for the first stage, we need to answer the questions for online assessment before going for further process for On-site Audit.. so overall questions is mainly about the innovation that we have in the company and there were questions for each and every department.. of course I need cooperation from respective department.. and Alhamdulliah, I have no problem with other dept (HOD) except for this one.. 

if I know how to answer questions for his section, then I will not definitely asking for his help.. NEVER.. but only him and his team know what's exactly about their operation.. furthermore I need all the supporting documents for the questions.. 

i do not know what kind of attitude that he has.. never respect people.. never mingle around with people.. many of us in office called him "POYO" not "POCOYO" hokey.. if POCOYO, comel but he is like.. huhu.. dont want to explain more.. nanti mengumpat plak.. huhu.. hopefully he can change.. if not, poor his wife having this kind of man in her life.. haha..

I really2 hope that one fine day, he will learn how to respect people around him.. and he has to remember that one day he will need someone's help.. always remember guys, treat people the way you want to be treated.. adios..

2 comments:

  1. suke ayat yang last tu..

    "treat people the way you want to be treated"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. dyh pun ske.. sentiase menjadi peringatan kat diri sendiri..

    ReplyDelete